Compensati Toro adopts modern technology for the processing of wood-based panels, based on the following equipment and machinery:
- poli-combustible boilers for the production of thermal energy recovering the wooden rejection;
- cells and vats for steaming treatments;
- ring and milling barkers;
- peeling lines for bolts up to 800 and 1400 mm of diameters and respectively up to 2700 and 3300 mm of length;
- special vat for impregnation of rotary cut veneers with flame retardant solution;
- automatic dryer heated by diathermic oil;
- splitting and rotary cut veneers gluing joining machine to avoid imperfections in the cores of plywood;
- splitting and zig-zag/gluing machines for sliced veneers joining;
- automated glue-mix system;
- lines for plywood lay-up serving hydraulic presses;
- automated finishing line equipped by squaring, calibrating and sanding machines;
- PLC sectioning line;
- CNC machinery for further working (boring, milling etc.) the final products.
The company can produce up to 80 m3/ day of panels.
How our panels are produced